Browers won't load
I can no longer load any brower.
I tried IE 7 and 8, Firefox, and Netscape. I get error msg that the program needs to close.
I still get email using an aircard, wireless or dial up.
I reset IE and ran with no Addons, but it still won't start.
Solutions to the Problem Browers won't load
Thank you for using Vista Support forum,
Your profile might be corrupted, or you might have some bad system files, or your system could be infected with malware/virus.
We can start eliminate each possiblity to find out what's going on.
First, create a new profile and login. Open your browsers to see if they will work.
Second, if new profile doesn't work. Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking
How to boot your system into Safe Mode…
Restart your computer if it is powered on.
Tap the F8 key after your computer initially powers on.
Once you see the Advanced Boot Options menu you can stop tapping.
Use the up/down arrow keys to highlight your selection.
Select Safe Mode with Networking and press
You should see drivers loading, and then Please wait.
You should then be at the Welcome Screen.
Logon to your computer using an account with Administrator privileges.
Run a SFC scan
Running the System File Checker…
1. Click Start, click
All Programs, click Accessories, right-click
Command Prompt, and select
Run as Administrator.
2. Click Continue or supply Administrator credentials if prompted.
3. In the Command Prompt window type the following, and press
4. You should see the following on-screen messages:
Beginning the system scan.
This process will take some time.
Beginning verification ph
ase of system scan.
Verification % complete.
5. Once the scan has completed you will receive an onscreen message resembling one of the following:
…found no integrity violations
…found corruption but repaired it
…found corruption that it could not repair
6. Please reply with the completion message that you received.
Run malware and virus scan
How to get rid of malware/spyware
You can use the Windows OneCare online scanner:
Trend Micro HouseCall:
Hope this helps,
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Browers won't load
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Browers won't load:
How to Fix Browers won't load with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.188.8.131.52 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.184.108.40.206 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.220.127.116.11 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.18.104.22.168 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Tech Support: BSOD after sleeping mode,Cakewalk Pyro 5 program does not work in Windows 7 Tech Support,Troubleshooter of Error: BOOTMGR is mising in Windows 7 Pro,How to Fix Error - Brand new computer running Windows 7 just shuts off while watching videos or playing a game?,How Can You Fix - Button Form Control Change Background Color?,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work