After every login I get " You must restart your computer to apply these changes"
After every login I get "You must restart your computer to apply these changes"
When I click yes to restart Windows 7 restarts then I login and get the same again??
Keys to the Problem After every login I get " You must restart your computer to apply these changes"
· Were you trying to install any windows update prior to this issue?
You may try the steps provided in this article:
Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After every login I get " You must restart your computer to apply these changes":
How to Fix After every login I get " You must restart your computer to apply these changes" with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] adobe flashplayer not working with internet explorer 9,Troubleshooting:After cleaning from a Security Tool virus, my IE yields no search from either Yahoo or Google Error,How to Resolve - After connecting XBOX 360 with Media Center on Windows 7, more RAM is being used?,Troubleshoot:Add or Remove Programs is blank Error,How to Fix - adobe flash player wont work on my dell laptop?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded