After doing system restore to fix Outlook, now Internet Explorer 9 history is not showing visited websites
Orginal title: Problems with "history"
I have IE9 64 bit as well as Outlook 2010 on my windows 7 computer. I had some unexpected issues yesterday which resulted in certain folders apparently "disappearing" from My Docs and barred access to one ofg my email accounts in Outlook.
Still not sure
if it was a bug or something stupid I did by accident by eventually I managed to sort it all out.
During the course of trying to resolve the oroblems I used system restore a couple of times (though that in itself did not bring about the recovery). Anyway,
I noticed that ever since then my "history" seems not to be functioning - none of the websites I have visitred today seem to be listed but "computer" is only one of two items there. Could system restore somehow have affected my site history? Am very baffled.
Keys to the Problem After doing system restore to fix Outlook, now Internet Explorer 9 history is not showing visited websites
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error After doing system restore to fix Outlook, now Internet Explorer 9 history is not showing visited websites has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After doing system restore to fix Outlook, now Internet Explorer 9 history is not showing visited websites:
How to Fix After doing system restore to fix Outlook, now Internet Explorer 9 history is not showing visited websites with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Aero Crashes Installing Program on windows 7 RC1 [Anwsered],Fast Solution to Error: Adobe Software (CS 5.5) won't install without errors.,[Solved] After input a formula in a cell of an excel worksheet and the formula includes the use of data in a cell on another worksheet, the whole input disappear in the input cell,Fast Solution to Error: adobe AIR - will not update - Error. \"Please contact your administrator. There may be a problem with your adm*,[Anwsered] After I upgraded to Windows 7 I lost the ability to drag and drop between specific programs,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded